Jan 6, 2014

No Posts in 2013!

It's true. It was a wild year. I completed remaining data collection and the bulk of the analysis for my dissertation and got a lot of writing done. I worked on two articles for publication (one of which has just come out) and presented a paper at ASA. I spent most of the first half of the year working on the "Spontaneous Interventions" exhibition, which we traveled to Chicago for an excellent and very well-received run from May to September at the Chicago Cultural Center. I hope to post some post-dated entries on some of these (great pictures from SI:Chicago!) back in 2013 when I get around to it.

Most importantly (and the best reason for not having spent any time blogging), my partner Emily and I welcomed our daughter into the world. Isla Peregrine Art Douglas was born on April 8th, 2013, in Brooklyn, New York, in a room overlooking the harbor. She's nine months now and continues to be the coolest thing ever in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment